Comments: Confidence booster

my apologies to fellow roadsters, but i once again will be absent from roadhockey this week, for two reasons, a: it'll be raining and b: i'm in a commedia dell'arte workshop all day. yes i know that has confused some of you. i will also miss next week for one reason a: i'll be out of town watching the seahawks and drinking weak american beer. have fun y'all

pete

Posted by pff at November 13, 2004 10:40 PM

If the person you saw had a bad limp it may have been me, I'm currently recovering from a foot ailment. The farthest I got was one lap of Lougheed Mall.

Posted by Newguy at November 9, 2004 08:09 PM

I am advised not to make any comments about seeing New Guy's wife, nor to speculate on New Guy's unexplained absence from the courts. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Fantastic game Lobsterboy you were in very fine form last Sunday. Of course if I end up playing against you next week then you still suck.

Unabomber I hope the calf injury isn't too serious. It's a lot of fun playing with or against you, I'd hate to see you off the court for an extended period.

Posted by wendel at November 9, 2004 02:24 PM

Wendel,
did you see Newguy out there walking with his wife? I guess he must have since he has not been back.

Unabomber are you out for the season with the leg injury?

Posted by lobsterboy at November 9, 2004 12:45 PM

The November 7 game looked icy. Was it icy? It looked icy. Kinda like this place in September.

Posted by Bubbles at November 9, 2004 11:10 AM

Great game everyone, a mighty fine team effort.

Many kudos to all for such a strong showing on a fairly miserable day. On Saturday I saw a jogger out in the pouring rain and I commented to Mrs. Wendel about what a dedicated runner he must be. Without missing a beat she said he's just like a bunch of guys who go play hockey in the pouring rain. And she's right, as usual. The fact that our game is on regardless of the weather is a testimony to our dedication and hockey spirit.

Posted by wendel at November 8, 2004 09:05 AM

General Shouts to the entire team for such an awesome performance, but huge props to Wendel for checking the hell out of everything that moved relentlessly & effectively, the Legend for netting so many goals (even though most were due to perfect passes while he had a wide-open net) and to Lobsterbay for playing the best damn game I've ever seen him play...ever.

-Oh yeah and sucks to the kid who skipped the mini 'cause he was too poopy-lipped from getting smoked in the Big Game (and scoring ...like 1 goal!?!) jeesh.

Posted by elvis at November 7, 2004 08:30 PM