Comments: Shooters turn tourney

Well, I will not get a chance this week to test the tightness of the checking in the corner as my pager this weekend has been crazy; F@@King work!!!

Spinner will be out of the mix too as I'm his only transport to the rink.

Oh, five dollars to anyone that can get Colonel's jockstrap over his head.

Have fun!

Posted by hoss at November 7, 2004 09:37 AM

Puhleeze...all this talk about Colonel throwing such a move on Hoss that the big fella lost his under garments? I remember one time Lak faked out the Bird so nastily that the Bird lost his virginity.

Posted by Ewen at November 6, 2004 06:54 PM

I'd like to know exactly how Colonel knows Hoss is often playing pantiless. On second thought, maybe I'd rather not know.

I predict Hoss will find the checking in the corners isn't nearly as tight as usual this weekend.

Maybe Hoss' nickname should be changed to Speedo or Joe Boxer.

Posted by wendel at November 6, 2004 03:33 PM

Next time you find yourself checking me in the corner try not to consider if I'm wearing underwear or not.

Posted by hoss at November 6, 2004 11:51 AM

At least Bird has never lost his panties on the court, unlike Hoss who often chooses to go pantiless.

Posted by The Colonel at November 6, 2004 01:55 AM

MEMO
TO: Lobsterboy
FROM: Wink
Suck it up, Sally. You weren't bad at all. You made some big, big stops in both games, so don't play this "Oh, sorry, fellas," schtick because it just doesn't fly. Us losing that second game had nothing do with you. I mean, come on -- the role of "oh, woe is me," bubblehead is already being played neatly by Bird.

Posted by Wink at November 5, 2004 04:50 PM

sorry for letting you guys down last weekend, I will do my best this weekend. Unabomber, Nibs--stay out of the crease or face the ultimate sacrifice. Elvis-Kid-I want to wipe those s..t grins off your faces. Lak you played awesome,.

Posted by lobsterboy at November 5, 2004 01:58 PM

Cowboy -- so angry.
Too much rap music for you...

Posted by Wink at November 4, 2004 04:49 PM

Maybe the underwear just figured it was out matched anyway and "conceded" the victory to Spinner.

Wait, I think I have been watching to much TV.

And secondly, slow start, I thought I had a pretty good debut with a three goals over the course of the games. I think I had an average start, not fantastic, but stornger than previous seasons.

Posted by Cowboy at November 4, 2004 08:16 AM

Sorry to hear about the underwear, Hoss.

Posted by Wink at November 3, 2004 05:03 PM

Hey Hoss, if you're looking for your underwear don't worry, you can get it from Spinner. He valiantly retrieved it after you lost it on the court Sunday when I blew around you for an easy goal.

Sorry about the arm Billy Idol, the ball must have had eyes or something to keep striking you in the same place.

Posted by The Colonel at November 3, 2004 12:36 AM

Excellent games. My teammates played well. Our goalie vas sharp. All that's left to be said is "LINE CHANGE"...da

Posted by PFF at November 1, 2004 12:11 AM