Comments: Roadsters overcome Legend-ary confusion

Lobster ...

mark@sli-fi.com

Send me your email...

Posted by Elvis at May 2, 2004 05:17 PM

oh yeah,and all this mention a pretty goal, lets not overlook the pretty pass, cowboy lobbed it from deep in our own zone, just over lak, right to the front of the net, pretty damn precise for a hail mary.

Posted by rudy at May 1, 2004 08:00 AM

well, this weekend marks the one year anniversary of my broken face, and coincidently the two year anniversary of a bone marrow transplant, so, following a hunch, I'll remain locked in my room for the next little while, have to let this one go on without me.

Posted by rudy at May 1, 2004 07:56 AM

Great game summary Otto. Unfortunately, I have to work this Sunday morning but will be back the following week.

Posted by Beetle Boy at April 30, 2004 03:24 PM

Yes, but I will be in a "gump" state of mind as I entertain 36 Mexican students and teachers from Guadalajara on Saturday--Tequila!

Posted by lobsterboy at April 30, 2004 01:58 PM

Lobster -are you playing this sunday?

Posted by Elvis at April 30, 2004 12:37 PM

Wow I recognized this as not being Jay Suburb's writing in like two seconds. What is the point if it is not the Suburb-man?

Posted by Road Warrior at April 29, 2004 06:55 AM

E-mail it to me Elvis. I'll swap out the file pic for the fresh one.

Posted by Jay Suburb at April 28, 2004 08:37 PM

Where do I forward them to ...? and Theres only 1 good one. Jeez, Suburb makes it look so easy.

Posted by Elvis at April 28, 2004 05:34 PM

Personally I thought the Surrey girl comment made a great illustration. Gump, what story have you made up to explain to people where that "hickey" came from? Does it involve a Surrey girl, or maybe several???

Good job Otto, your column was both well-written and a pleasant surprise to see. Maybe you can cajole Jay Suburb into sharing a little more webspace with you.

I'd love to see a Lobster guest-column, full of bad spellings, faux-French and outrageous comments.

Posted by Wendel at April 27, 2004 03:34 PM

Well written Otto. Now if only Elvis would forward copies of his photos for posting.

Lobster, you must still be sore from last week's over-sized "head" comment to specifically come "hunting" for me. For a Frenchie with a flair for the dramatic I personally would have expected more.

Sorry about the over-sized hickey on your neck Gump ... but it did provide a nice avenue for Otto's somewhat controversial Surrey girl innuendo.

Posted by TheColonel at April 27, 2004 12:22 PM

Yea, but what about Burke?

Posted by PaulOne at April 27, 2004 09:27 AM

i feel an upset coming on...no not calgary over detroit, OTTOMAN OVER JAYSUBURB! nice job, ottoman! much better than i would have done; i have spent the whole time interviewing myself over my injury status. actors, you know. I must say i was somewhat surprised; i expected wink to leap at the opportunity to unseat jaysuburb, but no! it was the mild mannered, quiet 'tender from the background to stepped up to the top of the literari heap...write on! so to speak

Posted by pfg at April 26, 2004 10:21 PM

Where's Wink's weekly comment about the ebb and flow of road hockey???? Nice job Otto.

Posted by Jay Suburb at April 26, 2004 06:18 PM

Brilliant writing, with flourishes, actual reporting of the game, comparisons to other players--left me breathless. Can we now have other columnists? (Would love to read Colonel's version... After I singlehandely saved the day with my powerful slapshot, I was the best player out there...)

Posted by lobsterboy at April 26, 2004 04:39 PM