Comments: Home game makes everyone a winner

Depending on the weather perhaps preparing to use the alternative site might be in order. Would much rather have a game there than no game at all once again.

Posted by Cleveland at March 5, 2017 09:44 AM

Ok! Then no game. Hopefully next week will be better

Posted by lakattack at March 5, 2017 09:33 AM

Sorry boys but my back needs a break. Its been an incredibly tough week and I'm too sore by far to shovel and play.

Posted by Joker at March 5, 2017 09:30 AM

if there were confirmations ohio and I would have trekked out but no roads have been cleared near me and I'm not driving through it to, what I assume, will be no one there.

Posted by Cleveland at March 5, 2017 09:27 AM

Are we playing today commish??

Posted by lakattack at March 5, 2017 08:35 AM

FYI, I'm tentative for tomorrow. May need to go to the Island.

Posted by The Colonel at February 25, 2017 07:14 PM

Worst news of the year; easily. Proof that life isn't fair, proof that bad things happen to great people, proof that squabbles on the ball hickey court are meaningless juxtaposed against real life.
In any way we can, we will have your back Wink. Prove again that cancer is no match for the Notorious Game Show Host Gone Bad. You are one of a kind. Anything I can do, anytime, just let me know.

Posted by The Colonel at February 25, 2017 07:12 PM

Wink I just got the news about the second fight with Cancer. First, I luv you bro and how strong and resilient you are. Second, remember you just picked the black card from the deck and you know what that means lol! We winning!! Anything you need I am here for you!

Posted by lakatttack at February 25, 2017 06:24 PM

Our good buddy Wink could use some positive vibes: http://crushthetumourwithhumour.blogspot.ca/

Posted by livinglegend at February 25, 2017 01:35 PM

Doo that is good news!

Colonel see you on Sun!Its a miracle I am healed lol!

Posted by lakattack at February 23, 2017 12:18 PM

Hey gang, just wanted to provide an update from the IR. My whiplash is progressing according to schedule and treatment has been going well. According to the physio, about 12 weeks after the injury I will be fully healed provided everything goes according to plan... which means I can start playing hockey again April 22nd.

That's the goal! Will provide more updates as applicable.

Posted by Doo at February 22, 2017 12:53 PM

Thanks for shoveling the court for us ahead of the game on Sunday Lak! Sorry it took such a big toll on your body but we definitely appreciated it.
Backs are finicky and we aren't the spring chickens we used to be so make sure you take care of your health first or you'll be sidelined longer than you care to be.
A Stanley Stick without the "Attack" just wouldn't be the same so it might be worth sitting an extra week now versus getting hurt and having to miss multiple weeks and the Stick.
Course, if you were tough like the Legend, nothing would keep you away from the court ... except maybe a case of the two-week sniffles :)

Posted by The Colonel at February 21, 2017 07:51 PM

Sounds like it was a fun game!! Hopefully I will be able to play next week.

Posted by lakattack at February 20, 2017 02:33 PM