Comments: New facility fails to lure lazy roadsters

I will be swinging by the courts today to check on their status. Should have a firm decision on our venue by late this afternoon. Stay tuned to the website and social media feeds.

Posted by Living Legend at January 28, 2017 07:24 AM

That's awful Doo. Wising you a speedy recovery but be smart and take your time to heal properly. With car accidents, sometimes you don't find out how bad you were injured until a second crash, similar in a way to head trauma and concussions; they can be additive so that subsequent injuries are far worse than they would have been had you never had the first one.

Posted by The Colonel at January 28, 2017 12:34 AM

Any word on what court we will be using

Posted by Nouvelle at January 27, 2017 05:28 PM

Well, I could say something about road hockey karma kicking you in the teeth...
Take it easy Doo, and heal up! Hopefully ICBC will do right by you because a car can easily be replaced, but your health is another story...
Did you at least make the traffic report?

Posted by Living Legend at January 25, 2017 04:24 PM

Hi gang, I have some bad news to share: this Sunday I was involved in a serious head-on car crash (on my way to ball hockey in Coquitlam ironically). My car's toast, although miraculously I only suffered a few scrapes and some whiplash. The neck and back stuff sometimes takes a while to manifest and at the moment things are pretty sore, so I don't know when I will be returning to feel the sting of the Evil Orange Plastic Ball.

I'll keep you updated as things go along, but I should be there come Stanley Stick time...at least to watch if not play!

Posted by Doo at January 25, 2017 11:35 AM

Sorry boys but was dealing with the bug that has been going around! This might be one of the reasons for the low turn out. Hoping to come out this Sun.

Posted by lakattack at January 24, 2017 01:08 PM