Comments: Luck beats skill in overtime

I think we should have a good turn out today Twizzler. Come!

Posted by The Colonel at November 20, 2016 09:04 AM

Hey boys who is all in for today game

Posted by Twizzler at November 20, 2016 08:47 AM

Hoss' fly-by makes it even better - lol
Nice to see a bit of chatter online as well!

Posted by The Colonel at November 15, 2016 12:46 PM

I agree. That might be one of the best shots ever. Kudos Legend. You're a legend!

Posted by The Colonel at November 15, 2016 12:45 PM

haha:)

Copyright request to that, what'd you call it(?), "air scoop"?

Really cool picture Legend.

Posted by Dice at November 14, 2016 11:02 PM

Dice,

Let me know the shots you'd like and I can email you digital files.

Posted by Jay Suburb at November 14, 2016 08:33 PM

If you didn't sign the media release form ahead of the game then he will have to give you the rights to all photos for free. And, not just some granular shot. He'll have to give you the real, high-def version!

It's likely that Jay Suburb will babble some nonsense about intellectual property but we all know that there is no real basis for it in law. If he gives you trouble, just say you are under the age of 19 and didn't provide consent. There is no room for movement under those parameters whether one is in a public or private setting. Just sayin'

On that note, I would like the rights to all photos of The Colonel over the last 18 years. I'll expect them at the beginning of the next game. lol

Posted by The Colonel at November 14, 2016 05:55 PM

Also,

Legend, whats the going rate for borrowing one of these photos for a facebook post? you got some really cool action shots.

Posted by Dice at November 14, 2016 07:59 AM

pleasure indeed;)

what a legendary account. this is awesome.

Posted by Dice at November 14, 2016 07:57 AM

I concur with the Colonel; today's was a fun game that could (should) have gone on longer!

Posted by Living Legend at November 13, 2016 10:41 PM

Got to be good to be lucky!!!

Posted by The Colonel at November 13, 2016 09:28 PM

Bo and Dice, you're welcome at the courts anytime. Fun game today. I would have liked to have played for another hour :)
Today the right team won ... but that's why we play next week! See you all on Sunday!

Posted by The Colonel at November 13, 2016 08:42 PM