Comments: Depleted rosters take toll in Stick opener

I just realized I forgot to get the bottle of bubbly. If anybody can stop at a beer & wine store on their way in and pick up a cheap bottle of Baby Duck or something, that would be awesome. Otherwise, it will be 7Up.

Posted by Living Legend at April 26, 2015 09:40 AM

We are currently sitting in kamonos being serviced by beautiful Japanese maidens. We will be enjoying our late night onsens while making MVP predictions. (Both evan and I chose the same player). Best of luck tomorrow and we are excited to read the results. Game on gentlemen... Thankful to be in Japan.

Posted by Holt at April 26, 2015 02:45 AM

Suddenly more goalies than you can shake a stick at. Should be interesting.

Posted by The Colonel at April 25, 2015 09:09 PM

I'm not a twitter guy but I received word they are in Japan and thus safe.

Posted by Doo at April 25, 2015 07:08 PM

Check the Twitter link.

Posted by Jay Suburb at April 25, 2015 05:21 PM

No serial killer Legend. But there was a crazy redhead. Looking forward to tomorrow. Btw, has anyone received word if our two world travellers are still alive and well after yesterday's earthquake in Nepal? Do they have a blog going or even a facebook page?

Posted by joker at April 25, 2015 03:05 PM

Hey guys, I will be there for final game tomorrow. can't finish the game without the 8 ball. No scratches this week. Cheers and see you tomorrow.

Posted by 8 Ball at April 25, 2015 06:19 AM

Geez, and here we thought Joker had fallen prey to a Tinder serial killer...

Posted by Living Legend at April 21, 2015 10:40 PM

It will be awesome if you come out on Sunday for the final game joker!

Colonel-feeling 100% better! The wheezing is going away, so it will be a hard fought battle come this Sunday-I will be ready!

FYI- despite some of the challenges last Sunday, it was a fun game!

See you all Sunday!

Posted by lakattack at April 21, 2015 09:20 AM

Sincere apologies boys. I could have been better with the communication but little league hass taken over my life in the last 3 weeks. As luck would have it, I can make Sundays Stanley stick final In whatever capacity required. See you Sunday.

Posted by joker at April 21, 2015 06:40 AM

May 3rd finally? That would mean two more players!

Posted by funtohavespares at April 21, 2015 06:15 AM

Note to the other side: be ready to play hard Sunday because you're in for a hell of a fight. We're not going away easy and we know we've found the recipe for success.

Posted by The Colonel at April 20, 2015 11:44 AM