Comments: Half-court game a full-on challenge

Sorry guys I'm a late scratch.

Posted by Doo at February 8, 2015 03:20 AM

Hey boys I will be there Tom sorry bout the last two weekends got busy with family stuff hopefully we have a good game tom

Posted by Twizzler at February 7, 2015 10:22 PM

I'm out, boys - hurt my foot and need to rest it. Have fun!

Posted by yakker at February 7, 2015 09:58 PM

Suppose to have a rain free morning. Hopefully we can have a two goalie full court game.

Posted by Holt at February 7, 2015 08:27 PM

Comments are open again.

Posted by Jay Suburb at February 7, 2015 07:27 PM

Sorry guys, cant make it this week...see you next week.

Posted by Nouv Guy at February 1, 2015 10:24 AM

Uh oh, looks like I"m out for Sunday's game. Sick kid. Sorry boys.

Posted by Living Legend at February 1, 2015 08:36 AM

Sorry boys moving weekend NO WAY I Can make it today. This move is going about as smooth as last week's game for me.

Posted by joker at February 1, 2015 08:12 AM

Posted by joker at February 1, 2015 08:12 AM

Looking forward to the game Sunday. Whoever has the extra leg pads, please bring them! :)

Posted by The Colonel at February 1, 2015 12:47 AM

Should be back tomorrow to slog it out in the rain. Also I bought a used glove and blocker from 8 rinks in the summer for just this occasion so I will bring those to donate!

Posted by Doo at January 31, 2015 11:17 PM

To clarify: that was not meant as a comment on Lak - injuries suck and you have to take care of yourself. It's a comment on my rather fragile ego -> it's so highly invested in this game, only the prospect of being able to reliably score on Joker in the warm-up keeps my spirit alive...

Posted by Yakker at January 31, 2015 09:54 PM

Yikes - sorry to hear you're convalescing, Lak! I will be there. I will be slow and full of excuses too!

Posted by Yakker at January 31, 2015 09:53 PM

Hi Colonel,

All the gear is with Bam and Eightball. I won't be there a for a few weeks due to old age!

Great cause though Colonel!

Cheers,

lackless attack

Posted by lakattack at January 31, 2015 09:31 PM

Also Eight Ball said he'll bring his gear but requires a blocker and trapper.

Posted by Holt at January 31, 2015 07:25 PM

So what you're saying Colonel is that back-up gear is in such poor shape when you put it on people at your community game will remark, "wow, I didn't know the homeless played net?!"

Posted by Living Legend at January 31, 2015 06:38 PM

Lak, can you bring the backup gear this week? I would like to take it home after Sunday's game to use on Tuesday for a community game to raise awareness of homelessness.

Posted by The Colonel at January 31, 2015 01:00 PM

Thanks for the well-wish Franz. You will be missed the next couple of weeks!

Posted by The Colonel at January 28, 2015 11:20 PM

Hey boys! Great game last week. Colonel - I hope all is well.

I won't be able to make it this coming Sunday, I'm helping a buddy with some renovations. And the following week I'm going to be up at a skihütte at Manning Park for some langlauf. Hope the weather behaves in my absence!

Posted by Franz at January 28, 2015 10:46 PM