Comments: Rout fails to rouse confidence

Just three more periods and Holt could have cracked Joker's shut out :)

Posted by Chico at April 25, 2014 09:08 AM

I don't think we can overlook the importance of Herr Holt's incredible own goal in de-escalating the situation. I salute him for his bravery and dedication to peaceful relations.

Posted by Franz at April 25, 2014 07:54 AM

I'm not sure I would say the hit was dirty. I'm not defending it either. I would say it was more like a decent hit in the corner with intent that happened in what is typically a non-hitting game and that took folks by surprise.

There was a lot going on out there on Sunday, especially in the shift that directly proceeded the altercation. Your ire was raised (I think legitimately), Bing ended up in your path and you took it out on him. Fortunately for you, he didn't fully take it out on you. He's a pretty big boy and I don't think anyone would want to see those consequences. Glad to see cooler heads prevailed in the end.

Looking forward to a competitive game Sunday. I see the weather forecast is for teeming rain. Interesting.

Posted by The Colonel at April 22, 2014 10:28 PM

Well it's nice to know who was to blame for that debacle.
And it's completely true those bus wheels actually have corners. Explains why they hurt so much when they go forward and back.

Posted by Chico at April 22, 2014 10:02 PM

Not a fan of dirty hits and what I did was exactly that, a cheap shot that could have injured another person. I want to apologize for my actions. It reflects poorly on why we all come out to play every Sunday.

Look forward to playing a more skillful and quicker game that will give the other team fits in a different capacity.

Lak

Posted by lakattack at April 22, 2014 09:31 PM

Nice brawl this week boys! Love to see the heavy hitters hitting heavy! Bam and Bing make a dynamic duo of sorts.
Something tells me we can handle it, making the taste of champagne that much sweeter :)

Posted by The Colonel at April 21, 2014 11:00 PM