Comments: Colonel's big day out (of net)

Don't forget the clock reset
Showing up at 11:30 will be too late to help your team to victory

Posted by Chico at March 10, 2012 10:41 PM

I think I've already got three or four...not sure what the number is these days. Plus I played in net for a game so that should count double :p

Posted by Doo at March 6, 2012 11:52 AM

Doo, You have to come out enough times to be eligible to play in the stick. Time is running out!

Posted by The Colonel at March 6, 2012 11:05 AM

Man there's a game video now? Next thing you know we'll have real-time goal reviews... pretty cool though!

So yeah, kind of missing the game. A lot. And my absurd schedule means a pre-April appearance is unlikely. But good to see the game is still chugging along! ...Although it looks like you haven't played a game to 15 lately, let alone 20! We need Kid and Scoob back to fire up the offence! (where is Kid anyway?)

Keep it up boys and see you hopefully for a couple weeks before the stick!

-Doo

Posted by Doo at March 5, 2012 09:34 PM

Thanks guys... and these are not all the shots on goal. I didn't bother with all the "routine" shots Twiz and I turned away. Obviously I only filmed Twizzler for one period of play so I missed a bunch of his great saves too.

Nice to be appreciated... and it certainly makes for an interesting game. :)

Posted by Chico at March 5, 2012 09:08 PM

Very cool Chico and nice job on the video!!

I have to say the goal from Bam-Bam was pretty sweet. However, misleading because one would assume that he is a natural goal scorer, but we know the truth. Nevertheless, it was a beauty.

I agree Mario, that we under appreciate the goalies.

Posted by lakattack at March 5, 2012 08:22 PM

I don't think we'll ever use this video as a recruitment tool for prospective new goaltenders...
Makes a roadster appreciate even more the kind of barrage Twizzler and Chico face every week.

Posted by Living Legend at March 5, 2012 07:26 PM

Ha ha ha!
Two observations:
1. The Colonel is VERY VERY slow and got even slower as the game went on.
2. Lak doesn't like it much when he's on the court and the other team scores. Hunched over in despair, stick swinging, etc.
Was that a montage of the whole game? Can we count the number of shots to determine your GAA?

Posted by The Colonel at March 5, 2012 05:29 PM

There shouldn't be.
Try it again... it's listed as public...
Thanks

Christopher

PS- great shot on the Yak Goal.

Posted by Chico at March 5, 2012 03:48 PM

What's the password to view the video :)

Posted by The Colonel at March 5, 2012 10:21 AM

Thanks Mario for your generous support of such a good cause!
Colonel

Posted by The Colonel at March 5, 2012 10:20 AM

Guys
I finally got the video sort of edited
And I didn't cut all the goals scored against me either

Lak you will note your break away against Twizzler is there too

Posted by Chico at March 4, 2012 11:09 PM