Comments: Shrimp ring fuels shovel brigade

Dora on ice? Clearly your boys take after their father.

It's your game that needs to be put on ice.

Posted by The Colonel at January 24, 2009 11:11 PM

hey colonel ill shove my claw up your end... i did not see u shovel, i was there with pfg spend an hour, but could not stay for 2 hours to shovel had to take the kids to dora on ice (anything is better than dora on ice...)

Posted by lobsterboy at January 23, 2009 02:17 PM

Nice rebuttal PFG..I like. I'm 50-50 for the game this week. I may be there late.

Posted by Gump at January 22, 2009 02:14 PM

Hi guys,

Kudos on all the hard work with shovelling. I was at family brunch last Sunday and I've got another committment this coming Sunday so it'll be about two weeks until my full-time return.

BB

Posted by Beetle Boy at January 22, 2009 02:09 PM

out of curiosity legend, could you remind me what time the game starts again? because when i arrived at 10 o'clock to start shoveling for the 10:30 game, it must have been my enormous naivete that made me think others would arrive in time to help. Ah well. I guess very few people were 'truly committed'.

Posted by pfg at January 21, 2009 11:43 PM

i am lookin forward playing this weekend after that snow shovel part n playing 2 games i wondering who i will be facing ?

Posted by twizzler at January 21, 2009 10:57 PM

Only the truly committed shoveled the entire time and then played. Others (not naming any names) grabbed as much media glory as possible and then quickly sped home to their warm beds for a mid-morning nap.

Posted by The Colonel at January 21, 2009 12:27 PM

i guess this will be my coming out party, not that there is anything wronmg with that...

Posted by lobsyerboy at January 21, 2009 11:24 AM

Looks like a great effort to have the game this week! Sorry I couldn't be there to join you, I was in Big White for the weekend. I'll be out next week for sure. I noticed comments from PFG & Lobster, did they play, or was it Twizzler versus Billy Idol? Also, who's coming out for net next week? I'll bring my gear for playing out just in case.

Posted by Gump at January 20, 2009 11:48 AM