Comments: S'no denial

pfg is planning to be there...hope lots of others come too...

Posted by pfg at February 2, 2008 10:08 AM

Man, you guys are all legends in my book for playing last week. That snow was fierce!

Can't speak for Do, but I'll be there this Sunday...with a shovel.

Posted by Scrappy at January 31, 2008 10:03 PM

For those of you that didn't make it out last week. You'll understand what Smith is talking about soon...the office is open!

Please everybody try and show up a little early this week and bring your shovels, cause it's looking pretty good there will be snow on the courts.

Posted by Gump at January 31, 2008 02:22 PM

Is Bomber writing from his office or does he only go there on Sunday mornings now?

Posted by Smith at January 30, 2008 04:06 PM

colonel, you trying to catch a ride on the cool bus? cause the Stick Pull makes it pretty clear you weren't there...nice try tho...

Posted by pfg at January 29, 2008 08:01 PM

By the way Kid,

I think Bomber took over the record for scoring, percentage wise anyways...he scored 4 goals, our team scored 4 goals, therefore Bomber scored 100% of our goals. Kid you should be ashamed.

Posted by Gump at January 29, 2008 03:54 PM

Fabulous, just fabulous! I'll never forget it. What a match! Shame on all you roadsters who didn't make an effort to come out on such a beautiful day for road hockey.

Lak, you were lucky in that pass to Smith. What a heart-breaker.

Posted by The Colonel at January 29, 2008 10:33 AM

One of the most memorable games we'll probably ever play-good times!

Posted by Unabomber at January 28, 2008 06:09 PM

Great game Roadsters...nice to see us get a game in regardless of the conditions...Mario, there was some way better quotes in there about the game. I was hoping to see a story from you that was a little more risk-eh!

Posted by Gump at January 28, 2008 09:27 AM

sunny and dry when i got back to vancouver...unreal. great game today for the gutsy roadsters who had the cojones to show up, well done.

Posted by pfg at January 27, 2008 11:46 PM

I made it home safe and sound after a push out of the snowbank by Gump and a random walker. Would you believe that by the time I got to Boundary there was hardly a sciff of snow - crazy!

The ride home was made that much easier after Lak made a beauty pass to me that help us to a shorthanded but hard fought victory...

Posted by Smith at January 27, 2008 08:10 PM

Hey Smith, I hope you were able to rescue your car this afternoon! Kudos to all the roadsters who braved the snow to keep the game alive; take that roguesters!

Posted by Living Legend at January 27, 2008 07:33 PM