Comments: Sweet vengeance

"PFG is gonna' be there with a six pack?" That will be the day. You don't have a six pack anymore than I do. It's more like you're sporting a one pack of molson muscle.

Hey, by the way I met your wife downtown on the corner of Seymour and Helmcken and she said that Steve Weeks wasn't the only "floppy" impression you've been doing these days - lmfao! Don't worry, I tossed her a nickle so she could chip in for the six pack I'll be drinking some future Sunday afternoon.

Posted by The Colonel at January 19, 2008 11:11 PM

pfg is gonna be there with a 6 pack, regardless. if the courts are dry and Colonel's inconsistent balance--psychologically and physically--can handle it, challenge is ON, baby! otherwise pfg will pound the 6 pack before the game and have a challenge of his own, channeling the spirit of former 'Nucks floppy goalie Steve Weeks...

Posted by pfg at January 19, 2008 03:59 PM

The tentative agreement is based on a dry court. Doesn't look like we're going to get that. What do you think PFG - shall we play tomorrow or is the snow likely to give us cold feet?

Posted by The Colonel at January 19, 2008 03:38 PM

Bring a shovel Scooby, and anyone else who has one. There's a couple of inches of slush/snow on the courts.

Posted by Living Legend at January 19, 2008 03:37 PM

So is this challenge match actually going to take place tomorrow? Or are you guys going to be scared off by the snow. Who is actually going to be there? Because we don't want Legend having to write about another "S'No Go". I'll be there.

Posted by Scooby at January 19, 2008 02:13 PM

Wow, a Roadster Feud...I gotta see this. I'll be there Sunday for sure.

Posted by Scrappy at January 18, 2008 11:52 AM

lol

Posted by The Colonel at January 17, 2008 10:15 PM

wow. get home from work, check out the website, only to find that Colonel is at it again. Ten-hut! I suppose i should be checking it every day, but I've got a life.
Your challenge, much like your defense, is a bit vague, Colonel. What do you suggest? Fisticuffs? Trivia? Arias?
As for your 'only one rule': once again our mis-named roadster is trying to deflect responsibility for his actions. I'm all up for a challenge, sure. But winning or losing it doesn't solve, excuse, or vindicate your shove, or 'nudge' as you claim it was. Nor does it excuse my stick throw--hang on, 'light stick toss'. Because I was clearly 'off balance', wasn't I?
The best of the best though is your little jab at the end. I love it when people laugh at their own jokes! Guess you had to put it in there to make sure readers knew what to do. That makes me laugh--no wait, LOL!
I'll be there to take your 6 of Wildcat or whatever you drink from you if you want, Colonel, but really, don't call it a challenge till you've sorted out your own.

Posted by pfg at January 17, 2008 04:58 PM

is the war on?

Posted by lobsterboy at January 17, 2008 03:45 PM

Come on PFG - where you hiding?

Posted by The Colonel at January 16, 2008 01:50 PM

I'm suddenly feeling better.

Posted by billy idol at January 14, 2008 08:10 PM

PFG, let's settle this like men.

You - me. Six pack challenge next weekend. Winner takes all.

Only one condition - courts must be dry (weather report suggests they will be).

Only one rule - no stick chucking.

Are you man enough to accept or has all that pig farming turned you into nothing more than insipid swine? lol

Posted by The Colonel at January 14, 2008 06:15 PM

what no video of the colonel and pfg mixing it up, that would have been classic and could be used for blackmail....

Posted by lobsterboy at January 14, 2008 03:13 PM

Sorry guys but I may be out for a couple weeks,lower body injury.

Posted by billy idol at January 14, 2008 02:32 PM