Comments: S'no go

ack. tonight just played my first ball hockey game in the last two weeks. totally jonesin'. but can't make it again this sunday, and it looks like it'll be unlikely for the 23rd too. have fun boys, hope to catch up with you on the 30th.

Posted by pfg at December 12, 2007 11:27 PM

Ah crap,

Will work on a story and get it out for posting tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Gump

Nice work Cowboy, you were a stud on Sunday!

Posted by Gump at December 12, 2007 04:26 PM

Legend and Gump - any updates on the story?

Let me start...

The idea of Karma is what you generously put forward comes back as a reward later on or vice versa.

Cowboy Bill's efforts last week in the snow were rewarded a dozen or so times over this week when the grinding forward came up with a goal scoring effort that would have made Maurice Richard smile...that's right Comboy had about a dozen goals in the first game alone.

Posted by Smith at December 12, 2007 01:53 PM

I was awesome today. No one, and I mean NO ONE has my surefootedness ... except maybe Lak.

Posted by The Colonel at December 9, 2007 09:09 PM

crap. as in, i feel like. much as i want to, i won't make it out tomorrow. and it's going to be sunny. so, again...
crap.

Posted by pfg at December 8, 2007 11:42 PM

that video was brilliant - cowboy rocks the party!

Posted by Smith at December 8, 2007 07:49 PM

hoping to be there sunday morning...weather looks good, but i'm fighting a cold and have got to prepare for an open house later on. so again, morning time decision.
and i'll try not sleep in this time so i can actually make a decision in the morning...

Posted by pfg at December 8, 2007 01:38 AM

That video brought a tear to my eye...not because it was sad, but because it reminded me of how much my back hurt after shoveling last year. Cowboy, Legend, Lak, you three are what Road Hockey is all about...sorry I missed out, would have traded a wicked Christmas Party hangover for appeasing the road hockey gods any day! See you all next week.

Go Bills!!!!

Posted by Gump at December 3, 2007 03:13 PM

hey who was that playing net?! i don't like the competition...
totally rad video Legend. you are living up to your name.
Very sorry i did not make it out, although i guess it was for the best. I planned to, and woke up at 11 o'clock. doh.
I will try to make it out next week, but we are having an open house that day; so if there is too much to get ready, i won't be there.

Posted by pfg at December 3, 2007 03:42 AM

Would have loved to have joined y'all but got called into work. =(

Posted by Unabomber at December 3, 2007 12:38 AM

Legend, the footage with the cam was awesome. I can't wait to have live footage of a game with it. And I am sore from all that shoveling.
Quote of the day: "Stupid is as Stupid does"

Posted by Lak Attack at December 2, 2007 09:15 PM

Good on ya Cowboy - I liked your snow friend.

Posted by The Colonel at December 2, 2007 08:44 PM