Comments: Crease crashing comeback

Where the hellz the new story?

The Pics are great and all ...but I was looking FWD to reading about the greatest comback victory in RH history!!

Great game BTW everyone. Looking FWD to next season ...and hopefully some better eather throughout the year.

Posted by Elvis at May 7, 2007 12:13 PM

We made history to day boys! Never has a team who has lost game one, come back and win game 2 and then the mini game! Way to go!

Posted by lobsterboy at May 6, 2007 04:34 PM

Does the word bipolar come to mind?

Posted by Paulone at May 5, 2007 04:44 PM

Hey, leave my privates out of it.

All ribbing aside, I'm looking forward to a fun game on Sunday. I apologize to anyone whose feelings I've hurt this week and all the weeks before. I also apologize for my perennial on-the-court tongue wagging and specifically to Kid for riling him up in the corner last week with my classless shenanigans.

I cherish the opportunity to play against and with you boys every Sunday. It's a huge amount of fun for me and that is largely attributable to the camaraderie afforded by being able to spend good time with good people.

Cheers and see you Sunday. Shall I bring the BBQ and hotdogs for the mini-break before the mini-game?

PS: Does anyone know a good anger-management therapist? I’m probably due for a visit.

Posted by The (Nice) Colonel at May 5, 2007 11:50 AM

The private is like a small town disc jockey who keeps playing the same song over and over again,pathetic. By the way thanks for the award, I love boobs!

Posted by paulone at May 5, 2007 10:56 AM

At the end of this Sunday's match it will be four in a row One ... but then again whose counting? Perhaps we should have a consolation trophy awarded to see how many times players have lost. I know, we'll shape it like a boob and put your picture on the front.

Looking forward to making you look ridiculous again this Sunday. "Did you have a good view of that one?"

Posted by TheColonel at May 5, 2007 09:35 AM

i saw the whole thing. it was gump, on the grassy knoll.

Posted by pfg at May 5, 2007 02:45 AM

Come on Elvis give your head a shake!
You know the Colonel is innocent.
Past history would suggest that it's a completely isolated incident and that come this Sunday he'll be at his level headed best. You know that he doesn't do anything wrong unless he's provoked into it.

Posted by PaulOne at May 5, 2007 02:02 AM

I didn't punch or try to fight anyone last week Elvis. Give your head a shake. This is Sunday morning roadhockey which is about as recreational as it gets.

I'm guilty of letting my mouth run too much and too loudly, but that's about it. Ask Scooby who got his hands up first. I was actually surprised by his advances and after taking a couple light cuffs reacted by simply putting mine up because I wasn't sure of his intentions.

If you were watching more closely you would know that the whole "altercation" began because of a swinging elbow behind the net - also courtesy of your 17 year old teammate.

I also apologized for my part in it as soon as he and I were off together as did he to me.

Posted by The Colonel at May 4, 2007 09:48 PM

That's why I love Elvis! G Elvis!gr Gr

Posted by paulone at May 4, 2007 06:37 PM

Colonel -Sorry I havent been posting 3 times a day like you. I just cant be bothered to reply to a classless ass such as yourself. The way you punched and tried to fight my 17 year old teammate was awesome last week. Keep it up! Youre a true warrior.

Posted by Elvis at May 4, 2007 02:16 PM

For the first time all week I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

Posted by The Colonel at May 4, 2007 02:00 PM

Actually Paul One, I believe is... ZING!

Posted by Gump at May 4, 2007 09:06 AM

Mmmm ... that conjures up visions of the two of us together in our little bicycle shorts ... SNAP!

Ooh la la!

Posted by PaulOne at May 3, 2007 03:46 PM

Colonel, Paul One, you know there are places you can go if you want to get more personal. Many of them have an hourly rate, if you know what I mean...get a room fun boys!!!

Posted by Gump at May 3, 2007 03:02 PM

Listen FlaccidOne - you're not fooling anyone with that malarkey.

Interesting the way Elvis has been strangely silent. What could possibly be the explanation for that?

Posted by The Colonel at May 3, 2007 12:44 PM

What the hell! Is it Colonel's Biggest Fan or Colonels' Biggest Gay Lover?

Colonel get over yourself and stop posting to stroke your own ego.

The Lobster was solid on Sunday and I expect we’ll see more from him in the next 2 games.

By the way, just because we aren’t talking on boards doesn’t mean that we’re not talking to each other.

Posted by PaulOne at May 3, 2007 12:37 PM

I definitely think that Team Black should be renamed Team Colonel.

Colonel you rock!!!!

Posted by The Colonel's Biggest Fan at May 3, 2007 12:23 PM

Interesting that the only leadership Team Soft seems to have is from a floundering lobster who has played a total of one game all year. Even PaulOne seems to be uncharacteristically flaccid.

If it's going to be a game this Sunday you're going to need a whole lot more heart from your perennial wallflower players.

Posted by The Colonel at May 3, 2007 10:40 AM

bring it on billy idol, can't wait to shut the door, and shut you mouth! where is the vitriol from the other players? Beetle you suck, unabomber are you part of an emo band (do you cry softly playing your mandolin?, creaking legend, spoon, lak of attack, and gump we will be taking you out to an all you can drink place on saturday night...

Posted by lobsterboy at May 3, 2007 09:45 AM

I think Billy Idol should take my spot on Team Black and then Colonel and Paul One should have an armwrestle match for Doo...best 2 of 3.

Posted by Smith at May 2, 2007 10:28 PM

Nope she had to do dishes and tie braids for tourists to cover the costs. I hope i am not on your team.

Posted by Billy Idol at May 2, 2007 06:34 PM

you are all washed up like your music career Billy Idol, unless that is if you are on my team, the its a rebel yellcomeback occasion (did ou leave your gf behind in manila as payment for hotel bill?)

Posted by lobsterboy at May 2, 2007 06:59 AM

Looking forward to a good game this Sunday.

Posted by Billy Idol at May 2, 2007 12:09 AM

Yes, I'm hilarious. But for the record, I didn't make the post by "Colonel's Biggest Fan". I am however, going for the record for most posts in a seven day period. I figure that 20ish should do it and I'm on pace at an average of three a day.

Posted by The Colonel at May 1, 2007 10:31 PM

Colonel - you're hilarious and you played pretty damn well in the first half but I agree with Lobster that Gump stole that game in the second half.
As for this big grudge among you guys, is someone bringing linesmen this week to separate the fights??
By the way, always room for Billy Idol and from the way both teams crashed the nets last week it may be in net...
Good luck black team, let's finish this thing.

Posted by Smith at May 1, 2007 06:56 PM

Another beautiful roadhockey day ahead this Sunday: sunny and warm / 16-20 degrees - so bring your sunscreen lest you expose yourself to a burn.

Posted by The Weather Colonel at May 1, 2007 06:26 PM

Thanks Big Fan but I'll defer to any of my capable team-mates, all of which were spectactular in game one and will be so again in game two.

Posted by The Colonel at May 1, 2007 12:09 PM

Colonel,

Last week you had one of the finest individual efforts in Stick history.

It was awesome watching your one man show.

More of the same and you're a shoe in for the Conn Stick.

Posted by The Colonel's Biggest Fan at May 1, 2007 11:10 AM

PaulOne, I'll be embarrassed for you if you lose your 4th straight Stanley Stick. I'd recommend that you try working on your game during the week as opposed to working on your insults because the latter is going to get you about as far as it got you last week. The former might at least make things a little closer.

Posted by The Colonel at May 1, 2007 08:05 AM

Hey One, don't bring me into your trashy little war of words.

Posted by Living Legend at April 30, 2007 10:00 PM

Colonel,

Here's something I think you can understand. In plain, non-Vulcan English, you've been lucky.

I can also tell you that in a galaxy far, far away, in another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. Moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas, I still can't respect you!

Oh yeah, and the Legend said after the game that he's "embarrassed for you". What do you think he meant by that?

Posted by PaulOne at April 30, 2007 09:17 PM

Spock-like emotions - cute. I like that one Lobster. You and PaulOne must have put your heads together to come up with it this morning while you were spooning.

Posted by The Colonel at April 30, 2007 02:16 PM

Wondering if there is any room for me for the second game. Sounds like some lopsided teams too me.

Posted by Billy Idol at April 30, 2007 02:11 PM

conn stick award to gump who stopped everything; thanks unabomber for reminding me of your presence (please refer to last year's comments...), colonel class act as always with your spock like emotions in check; hate the backhand legend, minigame victory for us!

Posted by lobsterboy at April 30, 2007 12:20 PM

bring on the hired gun!

Posted by Ghost of Hired Gun Dixon Tam at April 30, 2007 04:38 AM

I heard Bones couldn't make it to the second game. Is that true?

Posted by The Colonel at April 29, 2007 08:51 PM