Comments: Scrappy Stick prelude

Wow, that's some mighty words before the stick. I'll take what I can get and then shut the door down between the pipes. Looking forward to it, but first, the NFL Draft!!!

Posted by Gump at April 27, 2007 03:54 PM

After our run last year -I would mind pairing up w/ Colonel again... who's between the pipes besides Lobster this year anyway Gumper?

I would also prefer to have Uniballer on my side too cause stick gets especially 'slashy' during SS time. And it hurts fak.

I can do without Kid though. He shrinks in the stick. If he is on my team though I guess I can make it work... sigh.

Posted by Elvis at April 27, 2007 03:32 PM

Oh come on One don't be that way. It was just a little bit of innocent fun poking. I'd love to play with a cagey veteran like you. Experience like yours just can't be replaced this time of year.

Posted by The Colonel at April 27, 2007 01:41 PM

Colonel, rememeber when I said last Sunday that I wouldn't mind playing on a line with you this year?

Well F_ _ K that, I can't wait to be on opposite teams!

Posted by PaulOne at April 26, 2007 04:15 PM

Yes, I would say you do otherwise you might get typecast as a player who has difficulty rising to the challenge of the post-season game. If you lost this year would that make three or four straight Stanley Stick losses? I can't quite remember.

Weather forecast for game time is perfect: not to hot, not to cold, no rain in the forecast ... for either week ... http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/14day/pages/CABC0308.htm?CABC0308

Posted by The Colonel at April 26, 2007 09:44 AM

I HAVE TO WIN THE STICK THIS YEAR!!!

Posted by PaulOne at April 25, 2007 11:26 AM

Glad to hear Scrappy is on the mend! I still feel bad about that.

Can't wait for the Stanley Stick!

Posted by Beetle Boy at April 25, 2007 08:05 AM

Nice Pic! Sweet sacrificial blood of the newbie! Beetle Boy you are a savage.

Wish I coulda made it out last week... but Ill be good to go next week though for sure. Ready for the card pull -and to push for another Stanley Stick victory!

Duck Hunting Season is Officially Open!

Posted by Elvez at April 24, 2007 05:32 PM

Saw Scrappy at the Canucks game last night. His head was in bandages, he was in a wheel chair, Beetle, what did you do him???

Just kidding, great game, can't wait for the stick. Go Canucks!

Glad to hear Lobster's coming out from his Japanese hiatus.

Posted by Gump at April 24, 2007 12:02 PM

Yay Canucks!!

Posted by Ghost of Hired Gun Dixon Tam at April 23, 2007 09:36 PM

Good to hear - thanks for letting us know he's OK.

Posted by The Colonel at April 23, 2007 09:00 PM

Well he got the wound looked at and didn't have to wait around too long fortunately, although he ended up with 5 stitches. He's doing fine and just taking advil for the pain. Have a good first game all and hopefully i'll join the winning team for the second game! heh heh...

Posted by Doo at April 23, 2007 10:13 AM

Doo,

How is "My Brother" doing? Inquiring minds want to know. That was a pretty good goose egg he ended up with. Great photo by Jay Suburb. This game is not for the faint of heart!

Posted by The Colonel at April 23, 2007 04:28 AM

Lobster,

We actually chatted about this after the game today. We'd all like you to suit up if you're available to play goal for both games - April 29th and May 6th. We want to make sure there's some parity in goal for both games so if you're up for them both, make sure you're there before 10:30 on the 29th. Oh, and while you're at your sauna business meeting, try to visualize making some saves so you're ready to go!

Posted by The Colonel at April 23, 2007 04:26 AM

changed my flight i come home 26 april, i can goaltend if needed, cost me $1500 do i am angry already, must go off to another korean male sauna for 'business' meeting

Posted by lobsterboy at April 23, 2007 12:21 AM