Comments: Comeback spells relief

Well Elvis, i can't make the first game of the Stick anyways, and i'm not sure what the rule is for only playing one game.. so you may only have to bring one fake ID.

Posted by Doo at April 20, 2007 06:25 PM

I thought 3 games was all that was needed to be eligible anyway NO? Regardless, I agree with BB.

Although Paul 1 has allowed Sloth to get the best of him this season, The stick would indeed suffer without him. ...even if he is older, slower, heavy-handed, heavier, and his timing is off. Only thing Im worried about really is who can bring some fake ID to get Scooby n Doo into the pub when its all over with?

Posted by ELVEZ at April 20, 2007 04:05 PM

Good one beetle.

I too want PaulOne to play.

And, who's the imposter? (albeit an accurate descriptions of events transpired)

Posted by The Colonel at April 19, 2007 11:38 AM

The Stanley Stick wouldn't be the same without Paul One there (he usually brings beverages and and the theme music from HNIC).

I say we grandfather him in (despite eligibility) since he's old enough to be a grandfather anyways.

BB

Posted by Beetle Boy at April 19, 2007 10:32 AM

Doo,

I'll be out on Sunday.

Gump

Posted by Gump at April 18, 2007 09:10 PM

Dear RH Commish,

What is the eligibility requirement to play in the Stanley Stick?

If I play this Sunday that will make only 3 games that I've made it out for. I'd really like to play in the stick, but, would totally understand if I was left on the sidelines as spectator.

Regardless, Iíll be out Sunday.

One

Posted by PaulOne at April 18, 2007 10:20 AM

Unbelievable! The Colonel was on fire last week! What an incredible display of talent. Paul One must still be looking for his jock strap.

One can hardly believe Doo is looking for another whooping at the hands of the player who is obviously the real living legend.

- Go Colonel Go! -

Posted by The Colonel's Biggest Fan at April 17, 2007 10:52 PM

So next week i can bring my own helmet, stick, and jersey if i'm going to play goal again, but i'd like to know whether we think we need another goalie before next week so that i don't end up hauling them to the courts for nothing.

-Go Canucks Go!-

Posted by Doo at April 17, 2007 06:10 PM

Sorry I meant beers.... mmmmmm beers.

Posted by Billy Idol at April 16, 2007 03:54 AM

WOW looks cold!!! he he he . Just got back from a 10 hr tour of the snake islands in Palawan, man is it ever hot. At least the bears are cold.See you in 2 weeks fellas!

Posted by Billy Idol at April 16, 2007 03:53 AM

Who is playing in goal this week? Ottoman! We need you!

Posted by The Colonel at April 15, 2007 08:04 AM

Lobster, have you been hitting the saki bars again? What is maty 1?

Posted by Living Legend at April 14, 2007 06:07 PM

i am in japan will be back now only on maty 1, madershod, canucks better come back in dallas

Posted by lobsterboy at April 14, 2007 10:37 AM

Scoob and I will be in attendance for sunday's game.

-go canucks go!-

Posted by Doo at April 12, 2007 10:15 PM

Kesler? Don't you mean Kramer?

I won't be there on Sunday either. Will anyone be there?

Posted by Living Legend at April 12, 2007 07:43 PM

I am unlikely for attendence but I will do my best.

Posted by Cowboy at April 12, 2007 04:04 PM

I'm away as well. It's all part of a new training program for the Stanley Stick. The longer I don't play the better I'll be. Fellow participants include Billy Idol, Elvis and Kesler...

Posted by Smith at April 12, 2007 01:08 PM

I'm away this weekend boys, see you next week.

Posted by Gump at April 11, 2007 07:59 AM

Great story, great photos, you really nailed that one Legend! Good game today boys and girls!

Posted by Gump at April 8, 2007 10:17 PM