Comments: Marathon man

that's kinda funny, cause if the stick was on may 6th and may 13th, PFG could make both games in a pinch too, squeezed in between closing my three month tour and taking off on my three week honeymoon to Italy...and i've only played one game this year as well :)...hee hee. ya. not gonna happen...

Posted by pfg at April 8, 2007 12:40 AM

If you can make it for the Stick, Lobster, you're more than welcome to play. There's still three games left to sharpen your reflexes and whip yourself into game shape.

Posted by Living Legend at April 5, 2007 04:14 PM

indeed i would be available, but i do not want to step on any toes for the ability to play in this fine league as i have only played once this year. i will let the commish rule on this one if he sees fit

Posted by lobsterboy at April 5, 2007 02:48 PM

Lobster!

Pleased to meet with you this morning. I was especially drawn to your pin striped suit. You must be making the very big bucks these days.

So, would you be available to attend the Stick April 29th and May 6th? The Crusty Crustacean is badly needed between the pipes!

Posted by The Colonel at April 4, 2007 10:38 PM

Way too late. Plus, I won't be available.

There's no way we're gonna find dates that accomodate everyone. As in the past, if someone can't make one week or the other, we'll figure out a way to put them on a team and keep things balanced.

I say we go with Colonel's suggestion; April 29 and May 6, so nobody's rushed after the last game to get home for Mother's Day brunch or some such event. Those dates also align with last year's Stick, which was probably one of the best ever as the weather was cool enough to ensure everyone could survive long, hard-fought games.

Posted by Living Legend at April 3, 2007 05:52 PM

All that banter about Stanley Stick dates last week kept running into scheduling problems for everyone.

What does everyone think about May 27 and June 3 with June 10 as Game 3 if necessary?

Posted by Smith at April 3, 2007 01:56 PM

Evidence: I snapped a number of photos and a couple of low-rez movies and emailed them to you at livinglegend@shaw.ca. Did you get them?

Posted by The Colonel at April 3, 2007 11:05 AM

Leave it to the editor to rework my story and make it all about Lak! Boo, you even took my one real quote out about Colonel hitting me in the chest all game cause I was so good!!! Booo!!!!

By the way, what was the new idea for the stick dates?

Posted by Gump at April 3, 2007 11:03 AM

What evidence?

Posted by Living Legend at April 2, 2007 10:46 PM

How you feeling Legend? Everything Ok?
Did you get my three emails with the evidence from April 1st?

Posted by The Colonel at April 2, 2007 10:34 PM