Comments: Cowboy fills the bill - almost

I'm in the studio right now or else I would've been there. I don't mind being forgotten about on the 'stick pull scratches' but Wheels & Buzz? C'mon commish.
Hope to see y'all next week.

Cute cowboy joke Gump!

Posted by Bomber at April 17, 2006 01:13 AM

I'll be there.

Posted by Living Legend at April 15, 2006 06:51 PM

I'll be there rain or shine, hopefully we can have some subs this time.

Posted by Scooby at April 15, 2006 03:31 PM

speaking of possies (posses? what is the plural of posse? that's like asking what's the plural of moose. "Mooses?" No, it's moose. like goose. "the plural of goose is geese. So what are you saying, it's 'meese'?" You see the dilemma)
ANYWAYS, the point is, who's coming out this weekend? I'm resigned to getting my goalie get wet, so come rain or shine I'm showing up. sans the waltons, who are in whistler. I know it's easter and all. So putting the word out to see who else is willing to show.

Posted by pfg at April 15, 2006 01:39 PM

Alright, alright...here's a classic cowboy joke:

A cowboy was taken prisoner by a bunch of Indians. The Indians were all prepared to kill him when the chief announced that due to the celebration of the Great Spirit, they would grant the cowboy three wishes before he would die. "What do you want for your first wish?" asks the chief.
"I wanna talk to mah horse!" says the cowboy. He goes over to his horse and whispers in its ear. The horse neighs, rears back, and takes off at full speed. About an hour later, the horse comes back with a naked lady on its back. Well, the Indians are very impressed, so they let the cowboy use one of their teepees. A little while later, the cowboy stumbles out of the teepee, tucking in his shirt. "What do you want for your second wish?" says the chief.

"I wanna talk to mah horse!" says the cowboy. Again, the cowboy whispers in the horses ear. The horse neighs, rears back, and takes off at full speed. About an hour later, the horse comes back with another naked lady on its back. Well, the Indians are very impressed indeed. So, once again, they let the cowboy use one of their teepees. The cowboy stumbles out a little while later, and the chief asks the cowboy "What do you want for your last wish?"

"I wanna talk to mah horse!" says the cowboy. He grabs the horse by the ears and yells,

"You stupid animal, I said POSSE, POSSE!!!!"

Posted by Gump at April 12, 2006 02:28 PM

Gump - after all this years you could at least get a good pun out there. Man, that smelled worse than your equipment.

And I meant that I was a rock, as in I couldn't move. I was more just big and in the way.

Posted by Cowboy Bill at April 12, 2006 01:10 PM

What a smear campaign by the media, will you also write that I was responsible for the grafiti as well?

I cant quit you Cowboy

Posted by lobsterboy at April 12, 2006 10:46 AM

Great photos Cowboy! I hope you didn't "break your back" in net.

Posted by Gump at April 12, 2006 09:49 AM

oh ya, cowboy, forgot to mention i now know how you feel...left off the scratches list, while buzz and ottoman make it in...when did they play last and who the heck is buzz?

Posted by pfg at April 10, 2006 10:03 PM

way to step up Cowboy. sorry i couldn't be there, but the rain is just too hard on my equipment. and the waltons, well, they need to get a map and figure out how to get out there on their own. time to let go of the apron strings, boys...

Posted by pfg at April 10, 2006 10:01 PM