Comments: Brothers bring hope

Hey PFG,

Did I have trouble keeping up with the bearded half of the Walton's this week? How about the rest of the chumps on his team?

Yea Wink; yea Elvis; yea Una; I'm calling you chumps :) Whatcha' gonna' do about it?

Posted by The Colonel at March 19, 2006 07:02 PM

Weather report: no precipitation expected from saturday evening through sunday evening...

Posted by pfg at March 18, 2006 05:25 PM

Lak good to hear you're alive and on the mend. I'm sending the wife & kid out of the country again tomorrow so I expect to be there on Sunday. Gotta check out these Walton media darlings.

Posted by Wendel at March 17, 2006 07:58 PM

Good to hear your alive Lak. Although, I think I would have been better off to take the day off last week. See you all on Sunday.

Posted by Gump at March 16, 2006 03:53 PM

Again - which guy was Lak?

Posted by Wink at March 15, 2006 08:44 PM

herniated disc, that's a major bummer Lak. hope it's healing well.
speaking of herniated discs, that photo of colonel looks like he's about to give one to Shakey. Had a hard time keeping up with the new boys, eh colonel? ah yes, the bum knee...
no excuse Elvis! should have just come straight out to play, drunk and all.

Posted by pfg at March 15, 2006 06:38 PM

It is good to hear that new people are coming in reviving the sun-rd hockey game. I have been injured with a herniated disc that is taking its sweet as time to heal. The prognosis for my back is much better than a month ago but it will probably be another 2-3 weeks before I get the go-ahead from the doc. I may drop in on the courts this sunday, but I am really missing playing.

Posted by lak at March 15, 2006 06:27 PM

For the record I had house guests that refused to leave -and I wasnt in bed till 7:30 am. trust me I was choked it cost me the game Sunday -especially in the nice weather. Sorry.

Posted by Elvis at March 15, 2006 05:54 PM

where on earth was everyone this past weekend?? lob and paul one on holiday, yes, kid maybe too. but bird, elvis, billy idol, scooby, nibs, wendel? man, with the weather so good, i was expecting a mass turnout. bummer.
nice game from the waltons. their first taste of media fame too...

Posted by pfg at March 15, 2006 02:49 PM