Comments: Roadsters fail rain test

"I wreck knee if play and slip"? No. it was COLD and WET so i not WANT to play.
i agree with colonel. you look in picture like having lots of fun, da!

Posted by pfg at March 24, 2005 10:14 AM

You look like a bunch of drowned rats.

I'm glad I was inside reveling in toasty warm memories of Paul One tenderly turning dogs on the grill.

Posted by The Colonel at March 23, 2005 10:01 PM

watch it low grade elvis impersonator, wendel and i will punish you

Posted by lobsterboy at March 23, 2005 12:41 PM

Gawd -None of us wants to hear all your sniveling excuses -especially Wendel "I had to work a 14 hour day"?!?! Boo hoo. You better get used to it Law boy.

Or Lobsterboy ...just cause you're in another continent doesn't mean its OK to let everyone down ...not to mention that excuse is getting a little old.

And PFG "I wreck knee if play and slip". Where's your Latvian pride? Western life seems to have made you soft.

And come on Beetle -announcing your absence last week? -like anyone believes that. Rain Dodger.

At least the rest of the pantyhoes roadsters had the common sense to keep their lame excuses to themselves.

Posted by elvis at March 23, 2005 11:18 AM

ya, i not at hockey game because it was raining and cold. so there.

Posted by pfg at March 23, 2005 02:21 AM

Since Lobster started the posting of excuses ...

I put in a 14-hour day on Sunday serving my exploitative employer. I would have much rather been at the game, rain and all. But I will be there this week I promise, come hell or high water. Weather forecast calls for high water.

Posted by wendel at March 22, 2005 11:41 PM

I was in Korea, so don't blame me, scratches should say that it was dues to my exploitive employer.

Posted by lobsterboy at March 22, 2005 11:35 AM

Nice to know that even though I had announced earlier in the week that I would not be there due to other plans, that the website was still able to take a shot at me! Thanks Elvis.

Posted by Beetle Boy at March 21, 2005 12:35 AM