Comments: Kid cries for stick, loss

Come on One, take the ribbing in a good natured fashion. I didn't mean to hit a nerve. If I did, I truly do apologize. Everything I've written was meant to be for laughs, nothing was meant to be personal. Maybe it's tough to see the humour in the posts sometimes.

I'm bringing dogs too. I guess there will be a lot of dogs available. I've got buns, mustard, ketchup, the BBQ, and a 15 pack. Should be a good time.

Lak, you can have the steak and prawns challenge next week.

Posted by The Colonel at March 12, 2005 10:34 PM

I'm sorry but a twelve pack is not good enough, nor are the dogs! I expect more from you one, like lets say PRAWNS or STEAKS and remember the more beer the two of you bring the harder the mates will play.

Posted by Lak Attack at March 12, 2005 06:06 PM

Colonel, thanks for the kind words. No matter what anyone else says, I think you're a class act.

I'll be bringing hotdogs, buns and a dozen beers. Can you bring your BBQ and the condiments?

Oh yeah, and one other thing, don't forget to bring your crying towel, you're going to need it.

Posted by PaulOne at March 12, 2005 03:35 PM

I'd like to take this time to formally apologize to PaulOne.

Paul, I'm so terribly sorry for the difficult week you have had leading up to this Sunday's challenge. My sources tell me that the anxiety you've been experiencing has caused you to repeatedly awake in the dead of night with cold sweats. Images of the Colonel bearing down on you and your goaltender and burying the evil orange plastic ball upstairs have been almost unbearable. Youíve felt unsettled, youíve been irritable, and youíre starting to break out in hives. Your home life feels as though itís been flipped up side down as you take out these frustrations on your loved ones (including the Lobster).

Iím sorry because ďoneĒ just shouldnít have to go through such strife. And yet, youíve brought it on yourself. Itís unfortunate that you have nothing to look forward to, except possible another bad back, as you amble towards Sunday morning.

You know you canít win, you know youíre too old, you know youíre too slow, and you know you have hands of stone. Your glory days are behind you. Youíre about to take a permanent seat in has-been land.

Posted by The Colonel at March 11, 2005 02:56 PM

Enjoy the Bzzr Challenge boys on what is predicted to be a fantastic weekend. I'll be suffering through an all-weekend indoor work commitment.

Posted by wendel at March 11, 2005 11:43 AM

Colonel,

Is the beer challenge on for this Sunday or are you still focused on pulling sticks?

Paul Un

Posted by PaulOne at March 10, 2005 12:17 PM

Calice de Tabarnac! Kid, that was no lady, that was Paul One's sister (and my wife). I guess I will have to give you another whack job next Sunday. Oops, Elvis please enter your inapropriate comment next...

Posted by lobsterboy at March 8, 2005 10:17 AM

Hey Lobster, who you calling loose?

Have you been talking to your wife again? Maybe she'll mend my broken stick.

Posted by Kid at March 7, 2005 11:53 PM

Tabernac Lobster, go suck on a croissant.

Posted by wendel at March 7, 2005 09:49 PM

good one.

Posted by Bliiy Idol at March 7, 2005 12:57 PM

Sure the kid is faster, better player, actually knows where he's shooting and he has got skills; sure he outscored me 10 to 2, i know my hockey skills are clumsy, lumbering and frankly i am really slow but the winning margin was 2 goals kid, my two goals, so it makes me win and you loose. Hope you aren't too bitter. Nyah-nyah to Elvis, I han-garoshied Wendel, and broke you stick Kid. See you at the beer challenge!

Posted by lobsterboy at March 6, 2005 09:52 PM