Comments: Cowboy ropes win

I've managed to send the wife and kids out of town, so iam in, on the other hand, I will have no one to take care of, so bender at the cobalt hotel! Gump, shall we make a night of it?

Posted by lobsterboy at March 3, 2005 05:08 PM

It's agreed. Let it be written, The B&D (beer and dog) challenge is set for Sunday March 13.

P.s. I like your rookie stick pull idea. I really didn't want to spend my Sunday morning watching Mario pull your stick anyway.

Only question is,.. Will Lobsterboy be in the house?

Posted by PauOne at March 3, 2005 12:48 PM

YEAAAAA HOOOOOOO BZZR Challenge!!!!
I want to be on One's team!

Posted by elvis at March 3, 2005 12:37 PM

A non-drunk Elvis...that's crazy talk...

Posted by Wink at March 3, 2005 10:17 AM

Happy to accept the BZZR challenge PaulOne.

Let's up the anti a bit. I'll put up a beer AND a hotdog for all roadsters on the winning team provided you also put up a beer and "something else of equal value" for roadsters on the winning team. I'll bring the BBQ for the dogs. If you're bringing something for the BBQ I'd be happy to let you use it to cook me up a yummy post-game meal (being the excellent sportsman that I am.)

Devil in the Details:

I've got two other requests to ensure this challenge remains "fair":

1. The roadster who has the least experience under his belt for the Sunday game does the stick pull (at this point Mario knows everyone's sticks too well - that and I'm just not comfortable watching him pull mine every Sunday morning)

2. There will be no stick re-draw regardless of the outcome of the initial pull. If you end up with Kid, Lak, and a non-drunk Elvis (if there is such a thing) on your team, that's just something I'll have to deal with ... as will you if it comes down the other way around.

What do you say? Deal?

Posted by The Colonel at March 2, 2005 07:41 PM

Beer challenge, beer challenge! I'm in, i'm in, can we drink during the game?

Posted by lobsterboy at March 2, 2005 11:07 AM

I also can't make it this weekend. Will be out of town on work related business.

I fully expect that the Colonel will be happy to welcome me back in 2 weeks. How about a beer challenge?

Posted by PaulOne at March 2, 2005 09:11 AM

boys, as much as i'd love to partake in such scintilating wit as you've so far demonstrated, this coming sunday i'll be helping a bunch of buddies move a bunch of crap around with my truck. besides, it looks like rain, and while that is not much of a deterent itself unless your name is Beetle Boy, I'm pretty sure my goalie equipment would disintegrate.
but i'll be back

Posted by pfg at March 2, 2005 12:13 AM

Much better Paul. I'm humbled.

Posted by The Colonel at March 1, 2005 10:40 PM

I know that I'm a big backer of not posting during weeks you didn't play, but...dang, Paul.

Posted by Wink at March 1, 2005 05:37 PM

Ouch.

Posted by wendel at March 1, 2005 03:50 PM

Sorry to disappoint Colonel,

I didn't want to go "hardcore" on you because I know that you're emotionally weak and you don't take "heavy slams" very well. Also, someone told me that you've just started anger management sessions, I don't want to impend you progress.

Have a great day and good luck with the sessions, all of RH supports you.

Posted by PaulOne at March 1, 2005 10:32 AM

Weak comeback One. I expected more from you.

Posted by The Colonel at February 28, 2005 08:59 PM

When I think of the Colonel I think of oxyMORON minus the "OXY".

PFG thanks for the attempt at the photo caption re-write. You are correct, I believe the evil orange ball sits in net behind Lak. Such is life.

Posted by PaulOne at February 28, 2005 12:47 PM

"Paul One" and "scored"

The classic definition of an oxymoron.

Posted by The Colonel at February 28, 2005 02:02 AM

that's funny. i swear that photo of Paul One looks like when he scored, then got dumped onto Lak. Doesn't it, P1?

Posted by pfg at February 27, 2005 11:05 PM

unless it rains.

Posted by Bliiy Idol at February 27, 2005 10:03 PM

Sounds like it was a great game!! I'm sorry I missed it but I had a family committment. Hell, I can't even make the 'scratches' list...jay suburb has a media bias against me!

See you next week